We have just added some articles that we are using in the October 13 2013 workshop with Dick B. These articles aren’t just for the workshop though – they are an interesting historical read all on their own! Get them below or on our Literature and Resources pages!
Articles (AA Workshop)
- Saturday Evening Post April 1, 1950 The Drunkard’s Best Friend
- Liberty Magazine, Sept 1939 ” Alcoholics and God”
- Saturday Evening Post March 1, 1941, Alcoholics Anonymous
- Grapevine Jan 1963: Bill W / Carl Jung letters
- AA Roots in the Oxford Group
- The 135 Occurrences of the Word God on Pgs 1-164 in Alcoholics Anonymous 4th ed.
- The 81 Occurrences of Capitalized Pronouns Referring to God in Pages 1-164 of the Big Book 4th ed.
- The 41 Occurrences of Non Biblical Descriptions of God in Pages 1-164 of the Big Book 4th ed.
- The 16 Occurrences of Biblical Descriptions of God in Pages 1-164 of the Big Book 4th ed.
- Proposed dust jacket cover of first edition of Alcoholics Anonymous
- D J Defoe ”I Saw Religion Remake a Drunkard” – Your Faith Magazine Sept 1939