Download our sheet and work with Sponsor or another Alcoholic..
Sign up for Anonymous FOBF Email News
- Alcoholics and God – Liberty Magazine
- AA’s Roots in The Oxford Group
- Grapevine – Bill W. and Carl Jung
- Saturday Evening Post March 1st 1941 – Alcoholics Anonymous
- Saturday Evening Post April 1, 1950 The Drunkard’s Best Friend
- Co-founders of AA
- Bill W. and Dr. Bob Quotes
- The 16 Occurrences of Biblical Descriptions of God in Pages 1-164 of the Big Book 4th ed.
- The 41 Occurrences of Non Biblical Descriptions of God in Pages 1 – 164 of the Big Book 4th ed.
- The 81 Occurrences of Capitalized Pronouns Referring to God in Pages 1-164 of the Big Book 4th ed.
- The 135 Occurrences of the Word God on Pgs 1-164 in Alcoholics Anonymous 4th ed.
- Their Pathway to a Cure(proposed front cover of a dust jacket proposed for the first edition of Alcoholics Anonymous)
- D J Defoe “I Saw Religion Remake a Drunkard” – Your Faith Magazine Sept 1939
- Bill W – Grace of God talk
Arch Builders Guide